Sugar Industry is an international platform for the sweetener industry – beet, cane and starch. The main subjects are sugar technology, sugar economy, beet and cane cultivation, bioethanol production, biotechnology (renewable raw materials), by-products of the sugar industry, sugar analysis, starch technology, caloric sweeteners, carbohydrate chemistry.
The subscription encompasses:
- access to www.sugarindustry.info
- acces to ePaper Sugar Industry/Zuckerindustrie
- twelve print issues
Sugar Industry offers:
- Up-to-date news
- Sugar market reports
- 10 years news archive
- Access to all technical articles since 1951 of:
- Sugar Industry/ Zuckerindustrie
- Zeitschrift für die Zuckerindustrie
- CITS/ESST Proceedings
- comprehensive statistics on sugar, starch and biofuels industry
How to read the ePaper
After purchasing, you will receive an “Activation Code” by e-mail. The activation code can be used on up to three devices and is valid for one user only. In the Bartens app, you can also download the ePaper and read it offline. You however may not share it or duplicate it.
Activation of the ePaper in our Bartens App
- Download the Bartens app free of charge from the Apple Store or Google Play Store.
- When opening the app for the first time, tap on “Login” and enter your activation code and your password, which you receive(d) by email.
- To manage your access to your ePaper, click on “Login” again.
Activation of the ePaper in our desktop eBook library
- Open the library by using this link.
- Tap on “Activation Codes” (top in the middle or left of the first book cover) and enter your activation code and your password, which you receive(d) by email.
- To manage your access to your ePaper, click on “Activation Codes” (top in the middle) again.