SUGAR INDUSTRY is the largest-circulation international journal for the beet, cane sugar, starch and biofuels industries. With a monthly print run of up to 2,700 copies and its over 10,000 readers in more than 80 countries around the world, it is the largest trade journal in its field. In addition to the print edition, SUGAR INDUSTRY is also available as an ePaper (online access) and presents up-to-date news and a comprehensive archive on its homepage.
A free newsletter is published regularly. Furthermore, the SUGAR INDUSTRY is semi-annual supplemented by the ZSB Buyers Guide, published in March and September. You can download here the
Timetable and Advertising Rates 2020
Online Banner Advertising Rates 2020
Newsletter Banner Advertising Rates 2020
The ZSB Buyers Guide is the most widely circulated international buyers guide for the sugar, starch and biofuel industries. Worldwide, the ZSB Buyers Guide is distributed in 6 languages across 80 countries. This offers you and your company direct access to your counterparts and other decision-makers in our industry We present
- an internet version on our website with a direct link to the companies own websites
- a printed version with a circulation of more than 4800 copies and as supplement to the SUGAR INDUSTRY Journal in March and September, and presenting the ZSB Buyers Guide at the 15 most important international conferences and trade fairs every year
- and as ePaper.
It is easy to get listed:
- Download the ZSB Buyers Guide Key-word list in
- Mark the key words, under which you want to be listed
- Send it together with your companies address by email to our advertising agent
The Yearbooks ZUCKERWIRTSCHAFT / SUGAR ECONOMY / ECONOMY SUCRIE answers all the important questions when it comes to the Sugar, Starch, and Bio-ethanol industry. They are available in
- 2 two separate printed editions (one for Europe in English, French and German, and one for North America)
- an online version
- and as an ePaper version.
The decision-makers of the international Sugar, Starch, and Bioethanol industry use it throughout the entire year. You can download here the rate card for edition 2020