- What is the beet acreage and yield in Belgium?
- Who are the largest bioethanol producers in Germany?
- In which locations is isoglucose produced from starch?
- Sugar, starch and ethanol producers,
- Sugar traders,
- Beet growers,
- Sugar and corn syrup processors.
The “Blue Bible” is divided into 3 parts:
- Statistics(World sugar production and consumption, EU, German and French production, sugar trade, beet area etc.)
- Theaddressesof sugar, starch and ethanol producers, traders, organisations, and institutes in Europe and North America
- TheEU sugar market regulation, in both the complete version and in summary.
For further information, please visit the homepage of this product.